1. All the Pages have to be in A4 format- 1 SET ORIGINAL + 1 SET COPIES REQUIRED
2. 2 Recent Photos (Passport Size 2 x 1.5 inches, White Background, taken within the Last 6 Months, No Side Pose, No Hat, No Veil, No “Photoshop” Photo Allowed.
3. Copies of Passport (all pages) with Minimum of 6 Months Validity – Children must be holders of their own Passport.
4. Copy of the Previous Passports (all pages).
5. Copy of the ID Card
6. Introduction Letter Explaining Purpose of Travel
7. Salary Slips Last 3 Months (ORIGINAL + COPY)
8. Income Tax Documents for People owning their Business. (ORIGINAL + COPY)
9. Personal Bank Statement Last 6 Months + 1 Previous Year (ORIGINAL + COPY) with Letter of the Manager of the Bank.
10. Other Personal Financial Resources (ORIGINAL + COPY) and Traveler’s Cheque.
Or Recent and Valid Credit Cards Copy and Credit Card Statement (ORIGINAL + COPY).
11. Any Document Proving the Situation of the Applicant (Marriage Certificate if Married, Death Certificate if Widow, Divorce Certificate if Divorced or Separated).
12. FRC (Family Registration Certificate of the Family of the Applicant Residing in Pakistan).
13. Any Original Document (NADRA Family Registration Form, B-form) Showing Family Relationships Between the Applicant and the Sponsor Translated into French by any Alliance Française in Pakistan (Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar (ORIGINAL + COPY)
14. If the Applicant Leaves with Children, B-Form and Children Birth Certificate, Translated in French by Alliance Française (ORIGINAL + COPY)
15. Bank Statements (Last 6 Months) and Financial Resources of the Sponsor in France (ORIGINAL + COPY)
16. Salary Slips Last 6 Months of the Sponsor in France (ORIGINAL + COPY)
17. Cover Letter Form the Bank Certifying the Financial Situation
18. Tax Payment Assessment of the Sponsor in France (ORIGINAL + COPY)
19. Copies of the CNI and CNF of the Sponsor in France (ORIGINAL + COPY)
20. Photocopy of the French Resident Card – If the Sponsor is Resident of France
Total Processing time: 15-20 days
Note: Documents are subject to change, Visa Issuance will be not for sure.
All visas charges are non-refundable in case of Visa reject or Delay.
All the Documents Required are Compulsory. Visa Case can be Refused, If the Documents Provided are
Incomplete and any Additional Document can be Required.